MACKS Dry-n-Clear Ear Drying Drops
Dry-n-Clear® Ear Drying Aid
- Mack’s® Dry-n-Clear® dries and relieves the discomfort of water-clogged ears
- Formulated with a unique moisturizing agent that helps dry excess water while conditioning the delicate lining of the ear canal
- Quickly dries water from swimmers’ ears. Safe and effective.
- These ear drying drops are great for use after swimming, bathing, showering, scuba diving, surfing and other water related activities.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY. Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear.
Isopropyl Alcohol 95%, Glycerin 5%
Warnings & Precautions
Do not use in the eyes.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation or rash in ear
- had ear surgery
- had an injury or perforation of the eardrum
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or pain occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing when purchased.
Can I use the ear drying aid and earplugs in conjunction with one another?
If you would like to use both products, we recommend applying the ear drying aid after using the earplugs, rather than using them simultaneously. Note: If you are using moldable silicone earplugs, be sure that the ear canal is clean and dry before re-inserting the earplugs. This will help assure that you get an airtight/watertight seal over the ear canal.
Why is Mack’s® Dry-n-Clear® ear drying aid better than the old home remedies?
Our ear drying aid contains a special moisturizing agent that is designed to dry out the excess water while helping condition the thin delicate skin lining the ear canal. It is this delicate skin that must be kept healthy to help prevent the painful outer ear infection known as “swimmer’s ear.”
What first aid measures should be taken if these ear drops are misused?
The following measures should be taken:
Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Skin Irritation: Immediately and thoroughly wash off with soap and water.
Ingestion: If swallowed, seek medical attention.
What are the active ingredients in the ear drying aid solution?
The active ingredients are Isopropyl Alcohol 95%, Glycerin 5%. Both ingredients assist in drying moisture from the ear canal, while the glycerin also helps condition the delicate lining of the ear canal.
We Also Recommend