Quit Smoking Counselling
Free counselling service and support to help you quit smoking.
A consultation with our qualified pharmacist will help you decide the best product suited to you to assist you in giving up smoking.
Benefits of quitting:
- 8 Hours: Heartbeat slows to normal, blood pressure goes down.
- 24 Hours: Carbon monoxide is out of your system and your lungs work better.
- 3 - 5 Days: Sense of smell and taste begin to improve.
- 1 - 6 Months: You feel fitter and it is easier to exercise. Your circulation improves.
- 1 Year: You have almost halved your risk of sudden death from a heart attack.
- 5 Years: Your risk of cancers of the mouth, throat and oesophagus is half that of a smoker.
- 10 Years: Risk of lung cancer is less than half that of a smoker.
- 15 Years: Risk of sudden death from a heart attack reduces to almost the same as a person who has never smoked.
Not to mention the money you will have saved! A pack a day costs more than $6,500 a year.