- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc® protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc® uses one key active ingredient – Zinc Oxide – a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- Invisible Zinc® uses micro-fine Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Broad spectrum offers consistent broad spectrum protection against UV(B) and UV(A) rays.
- Invisible Zinc® means the sun protection of Zinc Oxide without the thick zinc cream look. Zinc Oxide has a long history of use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Wear Invisible Zinc® protection every day, not just at the beach.
Kiwis HAVE ALWAYS LOVED ZINC
WHAT MAKES ZINC OXIDE SO SPECIAL?
Zinc Oxide is a NATURAL, PHYSICAL sunscreening agent that sits on your skin reflecting both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays (also known as the silent wrinkler) can do deeper level damage at the cell level and can be responsible for skin ageing and wrinkling.
IF ZINC IS SO GOOD WHY AREN’T ALL SUNSCREENS LIKE INVISIBLE ZINC®?
In the past Zinc Oxide was very difficult to formulate and Zinc sunscreens used to mean bright white, pink or yellow streaks across cheeks. Invisible Zinc is now the leading zinc sunscreen in Australia using the latest technology. Invisible Zinc® provides a product which does not contain any chemical UV filters, at an affordable price for everyday use.