MENEVIT Male Fertility Supp. 30caps
Menevit is a male fertility supplement that is specifically formulated to help promote sperm health.
Planning to start or extend your family is an exciting time.
Women are well aware of the importance of lifestyle changes, pre-conception and pregnancy supplements. Men can also take positive steps to support conception by adopting a healthier lifestyle, and in particular being aware of sperm health. Menevit is a unique combination of antioxidants specifically formulated to maintain sperm health for couples planning pregnancy.
Factors influencing sperm health
Many things can affect sperm defenses, DNA integrity and reduce the ability to swim.
Sperm health may be affected by an unhealthy lifestyle (eg. poor diet, drinking too much alcohol, smoking, stress). Other contributing causes can include environmental factors (eg. pollution, pesticides), diseases and ill health.
Why men choose Menevit during pre-conception, to promote sperm health?
- Menevit is from the makers of Elevit, Australia’s No.1 pregnancy multivitamin*.
- Menevit supports sperm health for men, who are an equal partner in the baby making equation
- Sperm health is important as it has a very demanding role to play in fertilisation. The journey sperm undertake on their way to fertilise an egg has been likened to a human trying to swim a journey of several thousand kilometres.
Key ingredients in Menevit
Menevit contains a unique combination of antioxidants that include13:
|Ingredient||Each Capsule Contains|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate)||25 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E)||400 IU|
|Folic acid||500 mcg|
|Garlic oil (equiv, allium sativum bulb fresh 1g)||333 mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||26 mcg|
The above antioxidants have been independently associated with improved sperm health14,15 which include :
- Maintain normal sperm numbers16
- Improved sperm swimming17,18
- Improved sperm-egg joining14
- Normal sperm development17,19
- Protection against DNA damage15
Men – Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Since sperm production cycles take 74-78 days, Menevit should ideally be taken from 3 months before couples start trying for pregnancy.
Men should continue taking Menevit whilst actively trying for pregnancy or as directed by their healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend