NADS NATURAL HAIR REMOVAL GEL 350G
Remove unwanted hair naturally with the original hair removal gel.
Natural Hair Removal Gel is the original no-heat formula that warms with body heat as it’s smoothed onto the skin and waxed away – along with your unwanted hair – to leave the skin salon smooth for up to four week.
Best of all, if you make a mistake with application, the formula simply rinses off with water, and because it’s formulated with ingredients found in the kitchen pantry, Natural Hair Removal Gel is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested making it the ideal hair removal for sensitive skin.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Ensure skin is clean and dry. For best results, follow directions for use.
Hair free for 4-6 weeks
Body, Arms, Bikini, Legs
1 Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel 170g, 1 Spatula, 5 washable and reusable Premium Cotton Strips, 3 Cleansing Wipes, Instruction Leaflet
How to Use
- Thoroughly clean the area with the cleansing wipes provided and then dry completely.
- Apply gel slowly in direction of hair growth.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
Warnings and Precautions
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Waxing may not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatments such as facial/skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, scars, wounds or varicose veins or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Avoid waxing sensitive areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use on nipple, scalp, ears, nose, perennial or genital areas.
- FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, FIRST TEST THIS PRODUCT ON A SMALL PATCH OF THE SKIN IN THE AREA YOU WISH TO TREAT. IF AFTER 24 HOURS THERE IS NO ADVERSE REACTION PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
- Do not use directly after a shower. Wait at least 15 minutes, when skin is dry and moisture-free.
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume, after shave or astringent lotion on the treated area. • It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. In case of a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising, apply a cold compress to the skin. If irritation persists for over 24 hours,
- seek medical advice.
- Do not store in the bathroom. Store in a dry, moisture-free
- environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Gel may become ineffective if it comes in contact with water.
- Conduct a test patch on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- For external use only.
We Also Recommend