Otrivin Plus 10ml
Customer Declaration: I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Acts fast to clear blocked noses, and stop runny noses, caused by colds, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
Each spray contains:
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.5mg/mL
Ipratropium bromide 0.6mg/mL
Adults 18 years and over: 1 spray per nostril, repeat every 6 hours if required
Do not use more than 3 times a day.
Excessive use may damage the lining of the nose.
Do not use for more than three days in a row.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Seek medical advice if:
- You are under 18 years of age
- You have had operations through the nose or mouth (including removal of the pituitary gland)
- You have glaucoma or rhinitis sicca (inflammatory nasal dryness)
- You are allergic to xylometaxoline, ipratropium, atropine or similar substances
- Congestion persists for more than 3 days
For longer term relief for hayfever this product works really well to get the nose under control, then consider switching to a product like Flixonase which is safe for long term use (up to six months).
If symptoms persist, side effects develop or you have an allergic reaction, stop and see your doctor or pharmacist immediately, or contact Novartis Consumer Health, 0800 700 222
We Also Recommend