SP TraxIt Wear. U/Arm Thermometer
Intended for measurement of body temperature
Pack of 4 'TraxIt' thermometers
Features and Benefits
- Continuous temperature monitoring
- Instant readings once in place
- No need to disturb child. No anxiety caused to parent/child
- Safe application + gentle latex free adhesive
- Single patient use reduces cross infection risk
- Low cost and easy to use
- Accurate, clinically proven
- Portable, convenient, disposable
- Ensure underarm is clean and free of hair.
- Peel off thermometer from the backing and place high up under the arm – Illustration 1.
- With the arm down, wait 3 minutes for the first reading. Just lift the arm to read at any time after this.
- The current temperature at the time of viewing is the
- last completely black dot on the table - Illustration 2.
- TraxIt may be left on for bathing but should be replaced after 48 hours of continuous wear.
- To remove, hold skin around TraxIt taut. Slowly and gently peel off. Do not reuse - dispose of safely.
- If further monitoring is required, apply a new TraxIt under the other arm. Do not apply over the same skin.
We Also Recommend