ZANTAC Relief Otc Tabs 150mg 28
Declaration: I (the customer) agree to use this medicine strictly as directed. If I suffer any adverse effects, or if symptoms persist, I will contact my Pharmacist or Doctor. By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Zantac is an effective, long-lasting 12 hour relief from heartbrun and acid indigestion due to gastro-oesophageal reflux with one tablets. Zantac works by suppressing the production of stomach acid.
Before taking Zantac ask your Doctor or Pharmacist for advice if
- You are taking other medicines, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- You are over 40 and have heartburn or indigestion symptoms for the first time
- You have been told you have a stomach ulcer by your Doctor
- You have any other medical condition or allergies.
Do not use Zantac if
- You are allergic to ranitidine
- You are pregnant or breast feeding unless on the advice of your doctor
- You have recently experienced unintended weight loss
- You have black stools
- Under 12 years of age unless directed to do so by your doctor
How to use Zantac
For adults and children over 12 years of age
One tablet swallowed whole with water as soon as you have symptoms. Do not exceed TWO tablets in 24 hours. Do not use for than 14 days in a row without discussing with your doctor first.
- This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, recur or worsen within 2 weeks, consult your doctor.
- If new or additional symptoms occur, or symptoms recur within 2 weeks of completing the treatment, consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend